To mark the 84th birthday of Queen Elisabeth, photographs from her first portrait sitting have been released. On the pictures, we see a seven-month-old baby posing for a leading child photographer, Marcus Adams. Two of these images became valued custodies of the Queen mother. One shows a seven-month-old child looking in the camera and the other shows her smile while she is held in her mother’s arms. These pictures are part of a series in a new book by Marcus Adams. Adams produced an exclusive record of two generations of royal children, presenting a new, relaxed image of the kingdom.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/latest/2010/04/21/photos-of-queen-as-baby-released-115875-22200779/
My reaction:
When I saw this article, I thought it was interesting because the 84th birthday of the Queen is today. I did not know that. Queen Elisabeth is a well know royalty because she is still the Queen of England as we speak. I think she should give the throne to Charles. Isn't it time for her to do that? Charles must be ready for it by now. I cannot imagine that our Queen would stay on the throne until her 84th birthday. I guess that the Queen herself also want to give the throne to her son. That is what I would do in her position.
“Nick seizes his moment in historic TV debate”
16 jaar geleden
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten